A Harborcreek family is displaced, after fire rips through their home.
It broke out Friday around 6:00 p.m. inside of a garage of a home in the 4200 block of Clark Road.
According to fire crews at the scene, the fire spread from a wood burning stove to an addition at the back of the house. It then spread to the second floor.
Fire crews eventually had to cut a hole in the roof to ventilate it. The garage is a total loss. There's also heavy damage to the house. Everybody made it out of the house, safe.