The former Pennsylvania National Guard Armory has been sold. Erie Insurance bought it for $330,000. the landmark on the corner of East 6th and Parade was built in 1920, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. No word yet on what Erie Insurance wants to do with the property. However, the company is in need of more parking and office space for its 2,000 local employees. The Armory has stood vacant for a number of years, and whatever work Erie Insurance does to the building must get clearance from the Pennsylvania Historical Museum Commission.