Eleven people are waking up in hotel rooms after escaping a fire on the 1100 block of Avondale Ave. overnight in Toledo.
Firefighters say someone may have started the fire with a Molotov cocktail.
The fire itself stared around 11:40 p.m. Tuesday.
Witnesses say a mother and toddler were able to escape after they heard a window shatter.
The flames spread to the house next door where 9 people, four generations of one family, were staying.
All of them safely made it outside as well.
Firefighters say they found a strong odor of gasoline inside of the first home, leading them to think the house was the target of a firebombing.
Arson investigators have yet to make a final determination.
The Red Cross is helping all of those displaced by putting them up in hotel rooms for the night and offering assistance with food and clothing through disaster relief services.