Business Fire Ruled Accidental - WICU12 HD WSEE Erie, PA News, Sports, Weather and Events

Business Fire Ruled Accidental

Posted: Updated:

A large fire at a business in Saint Mary's, Pa, has been ruled accidental.

A blaze ignited inside a Camco building on Friday.

Fire Investigators say ashes from a wood burning stove stored in a cardboard box caused the initial flames.

Exterior walls and part of the roof eventually collapsed, and the damage is estimated at $350,000.

Submit your event now
Powered by WorldNow
3514 State St. Erie, PA 16508
Newsroom: (814)454-8812
Toll Free: 1(800)454-8812
Business offices: (814)454-5201
WICU FCC Filing
WSEE FCC Filing
Share:
Share Stories
Submit your stories to our site!
Share Photos
Share your photos in our community galleries
Mobile:
Mobile Site
Be sure to stay constantly updated with the power of WICU12 and WSEE at your fingertips
Free Android App
Free iPhone App
Free iPad App
Storm Tracker App
Droid
iPhone
iPad
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WICU. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
                   WICU/WSEE - 3514 State Street Erie, PA 16508 - (814) 454-5201 - info@wicu12.com