Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Review of the Russian cold-storage warehouses market 2012
Please note: The report is Russian version. It will provide the English version in 6-8 business days.
Cold-storage warehouse is a detached building of a certain size, which contains special refrigerated coolers and various utility spaces.
Cold storage facilities occupied the largest share in the overall market, it was the main trend in the development of cold-storage warehouses market in 2010-2012, but their share is reduced. According to experts, this is due to market share gains cold-storage warehouses of logistics operators
In 2010, the share of cold storage facilities amounted to 70% and of cold-storage warehouses of logistics operators were more than 10%.
By 2012, the amount of cold storage facilities shrunk by 10%, while the share of cold-storage warehouses of logistics operators increased by 5%. The changes in other segments did not happen for 2 years:
• The proportion of specialized cold-storage warehouses amounted to 10%;
• The share of cold-storage warehouses of manufacturing companies was about 8%;
• The part of vegetable store cellars amounted to 2%.
In 2011, the largest market share was accounted for by Central Federal District - about 28% in physical terms (about 600 ths. sq. m.).
In recent years there has been steady growth in consumption of frozen foods and semi-finished products in Moscow and other regions, accordingly the demand for cold-storage warehouses increased dramatically.
In Central Federal District, cold-storage warehouses of class A and B were represented only in Moscow region. In the warehouses of these classes, the services for safe storage products are provided.
To evaluate the complex market of cold-storage warehouses
• To analyze the market of cold-storage warehouses in Russia in general and in the context of federal districts;
• To analyze the competitive environment of the market;
• To consider some market consumption segments of cold-storage warehouses.
• Specialized cold-storage warehouses
• Cold-storage warehouses of logistics operators
• Cold storage facilities
• Vegetable store cellars
• Cold-storage warehouses of manufacturing companies
The research period
• Retrospective: 2010-2012.
• Assessment: up to 2015
The place of the research
• Central Federal District
• Northwestern FD
• Southern Federal District
• North-Caucasian Federal District
• Volga Federal District
• Urals Federal District
• Siberian Federal District
• Far Eastern Federal District
• North-Caucasian Federal District
The main stages and methodology
There are 2 stages:
1 stage. Market test.
Method: Desk research.
• Gathering and analysis of state statistics data provided by the Federal Customs Service of RF, Federal State Statistics Service of RF;
• Monitoring of mass media: federal, regional and specialized printed editions;
• Specialized databases;
• Industry statistics;
• Internet-sources: market participants' web-sites, specialized web-portals, etc.;
• Data provided by rating agencies;
• Searching work based on inquiries at infrastructure enterprises of the investigated market (marketing agencies, servicing markets, expert companies, independent experts, analytical companies, etc.).
2 stage. Qualitative research.
• Expert and legend telephone interviews with the major Russian and foreign manufacturers and distributors. During this research there are not less than 6 interviews.
Characteristics of the project 5
Section 1. General market characteristics 8
1.1. Current state of the cold-storage warehouses 8
1.2. Market volume of cold-storage warehouses 15
1.3. Profiles of key manufactures of CFD 22
Section 2. Demand analysis 25
2.1. Main consumption segments 25
2.2. Demand seasonality and elasticity 30
2.3. Main selection criteria of warehouse complex operator 33
2.4. Pent-up demand value for cold-storage warehouses 35
Section 3. Market prospects and assessment 40
Section 4. Main conclusions 43
Appendix 1. 49
Cold-storage warehouses classification as regards object classes 49
Table 1 Turnover of cold-storage warehouses
Table 2 Russian market volume of cold-storage stock rooms, 2010 to 2012
Table 3 Russian market volume as regards regions research, 2010 to 2012, (%)
Table 4 Main key manufactures of CFD market ( cold-storage warehouses of class A, B, C and D)
Table 5 Main consumptions
Table 6 Basic foodstuffs consumption of in the context of federal districts, RF, per capita , kg
Table 7 Share distribution of consumer in accordance with the traded products, RF, 2011
Diagram 1 Russian market volume of cold-storage warehouses as regards range segmentation, 2012. (Units, %)
Diagram 2 Cold-storage warehouses distribution by areas type 2010 to 2012 (Units,%)
Diagram 3 Retail trading of food in 2010 to 2012
Diagram 4 Market volume as regards regions research in 2010 to 2012, (%)
Diagram 5 Cold-storage warehouses correlation as regards research regions, 2012, (%)
Diagram 6 Basic foodstuffs consumption, RF/per capita
Diagram 7 Basic foodstuffs consumption as regard FD of RF, 2011,/per capita
Diagram 8 Value market dynamics and assessment of cold-storage warehouses, RF 2007 to 2012, up to 2015.
To order this report: Review of the Russian cold-storage warehouses market 2012
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.