Oil City – PennDOT District 1 update Monday afternoon on roads that are closed or restricted due to flooding:
- Route 6 is closed to through traffic from Route 19 in LeBoeuf Township to Main Street in Mill Village Borough.
- Cherry Hill Road (Route 3002) is open from Knapp Road to Route 6N in Conneaut Township, but is restricted to single-lane traffic.
- Route 19 is closed to through traffic from Smock Drive in Greenwood Township to Rung Road/Lilly Road in Union Township, due to flooding in the area north of the intersection with Route 285 in Union Township.
- Miller Station Road (Route 1016) is closed to through traffic from Route 6 in Cambridge Township to Miller Hill Road in Rockdale Township.
- Wilson Shute Road (Route 2008) is closed to through traffic from Heckman Road in Union Township to Route 322 in West Mead Township.
- Mystic Park Road/Weed Street (Route 1011) is closed to through traffic from Stroup Road to Dutch Street in Steuben Township.
- Main Street (Route 3021) is closed to through traffic from Church Street in Greenwood Township to Route 19 in Union Township.
- Spring Street (Route 2034) is closed to through traffic from Lincoln Avenue to Baldwin Street in Meadville to flooding and downed power lines.
- Sparta Street/Fish Flats Road (Route 1041) is closed to through traffic from Garland Street in Centerville Borough to White Road in Rome Township.
- Townhall Road (Route 2005) in Crawford County is closed to through traffic from Route 285 in Fairfield Township to Route 322 in East Fairfield Township.
- McClelland Street (Route 1006) is closed to through traffic from Route 99 in Cambridge Springs Borough to Plank Road in Venango Township.
These roads will re-open when conditions allow.
The following roads remain open, but are posted with signs warning of high water:
- Route 6/19 near Brake Shoe Road in Woodcock Township.
- Route 173 from Lippert Road to Route 27 in Wayne Township.
- Shadeland Road (Route 4012) in Beaver Township.
- Johnstown Road (Route 1014) in Rockdale Township.
- Guys Mills Road (Route 1018) east of Route 198 in Randolph Township
- Mercer Pike (Route 2003) north of Route 285 in Union Township.
Falling temperatures could turn standing water on roadways to ice, and motorists are urged to slow down and drive carefully.
Roadway conditions can change rapidly, and motorists are asked to obey all posted signs and be alert for signs and/or personnel at closed and posted roadways.