Kitchen Fire Extinguished in Lake City - Erie News Now | WICU & WSEE in Erie, PA

Kitchen Fire Extinguished in Lake City

Posted: Updated:

The Lake City Fire Company was called to a fire at an apartment Monday evening.

The flames broke out in the kitchen of a residence in the home on the 2100 block of Main street just before 6 p.m.

A homeowner was cooking dinner when it caught fire, according to investigators.

Everyone got out safely. The fire was quickly put out.

The home did not suffer any structure damage.

Copyright 2017 Erie News Now. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Current Conditions

Upload your own image or video

Powered by Frankly
3514 State St. Erie, PA 16508
Newsroom: (814) 454-8812
Business offices: (814) 454-5201
WICU FCC Filing
WSEE FCC Filing
Share:
Share Stories
Submit your stories to our site!
Share Photos
Share your photos in our community galleries
RSS Feeds
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WICU. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
                   WICU/WSEE - 3514 State Street Erie, PA 16508 - (814) 454-5201 - info@wicu12.com